Founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is the premier specialty retailer of home furnishings and gourmet cookware in the United States. Here at Williams-Sonoma CityPlace, our brands are among the best known and most-respected in the industry. We offer high-quality, stylish products for every room in the house: from the kitchen to the living room, bedroom, home office and even the hall closet.
Williams-Sonoma CityPlace, West Palm Beach
• Monday – Saturday: 11am – 8pm
• Sunday: 11am – 6pm
CityPlace, West Palm Beach the premier shopping, dining and entertainment destination in Palm Beach County, is the center of Downtown West Palm Beach, featuring 600,000 square feet of retail businesses, including restaurants, a 20-screen theater, an open-air plaza, cultural arts theater and more than 570 private residences.
CityPlace Information …
For Information: (561) 366-1000 | Website: www.cityplace.com
CityPlace Parking Information….
4 Public Parking Garages are attached to CityPlace:
• Hibiscus Parking Garage – main garage
• Muvico/IMAX Gardenia Parking Garage – attached to Muvico/IMAX
• Macy’s Sapodilla Parking Garage – attached to Macy’s
• Okeechobee Parking Garage – attached to Tower Condominiums
CityPlace Parking Rates …
• First Hour – in before 10 pm: FREE
• First Hour – in after 10 pm: $1
• 61 to 80 minutes – in before 10 pm= $2
• 61 to 80 minutes – in after 10 pm= $3
• Each additional 20 minutes= $1 (or any part thereof)
• Daily maximum – over 5 hours: $10 (per ticket)
• Lost Ticket: $10
• Cash & credit cards only – Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Diners. Checks not accepted.
Ideal for a nice night out in West Palm Beach
A nice place to hang out in with many restaurants that everyone can find something to eat at and great entertainment & live performances at the plaza on Fridays and Saturdays.