Since opening its first store in 1999, Francesca’s Collections has become one of the fastest-growing women’s fashion retailers in the country. This privately held company, with locations in over 32 states, provides its shoppers with an eclectic, carefully chosen assortment of treasured items. Francesca’s Collections CityPlace provides this unique shopping experience to our patrons by taking its inspiration from travelers who search the world for beautiful luxuries and gifts to bring to their friends and family.
Francesca’s Collections City
• Monday – Saturday: 11am – 8pm
• Sunday: 11am – 6pm
What to find at Francesca’s Collections CityPlace: Always new Collections on Dresses, Handbags, Jewelry and Hats, Demin, Skirts and Pants at prices you are looking for, Gift Available for Bath & Bod, Kitchen, Travel and more… Fall & Winter outfit collections in great variety of designs and styles
CityPlace, West Palm Beach the premier shopping, dining and entertainment destination in Palm Beach County, is the center of Downtown West Palm Beach, featuring 600,000 square feet of retail businesses, including restaurants, a 20-screen theater, an open-air plaza, cultural arts theater and more than 570 private residences.
CityPlace Information …
For Information: (561) 366-1000 | Website: www.cityplace.com
CityPlace Parking Information….
4 Public Parking Garages are attached to CityPlace:
• Hibiscus Parking Garage – main garage
• Muvico/IMAX Gardenia Parking Garage – attached to Muvico/IMAX
• Macy’s Sapodilla Parking Garage – attached to Macy’s
• Okeechobee Parking Garage – attached to Tower Condominiums
CityPlace Parking Rates …
• First Hour – in before 10 pm: FREE
• First Hour – in after 10 pm: $1
• 61 to 80 minutes – in before 10 pm= $2
• 61 to 80 minutes – in after 10 pm= $3
• Each additional 20 minutes= $1 (or any part thereof)
• Daily maximum – over 5 hours: $10 (per ticket)
• Lost Ticket: $10
• Cash & credit cards only – Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Diners. Checks not accepted.
Ideal for a nice night out in West Palm Beach
A nice place to hang out in with many restaurants that everyone can find something to eat at and great entertainment & live performances at the plaza on Fridays and Saturdays.
Francescas Collections CityPlace