The Colony Palm Beach Hotel is a full-service hotel with Room Service, Concierge, Valet Parking, great food and top-notch music and entertainment. There are no conventions as such but many small, upscale corporate, political and university meetings. Dignitaries are a frequent occurrence and recently have included Presidents Bush and Clinton, Prince Edward and Princess Sofia and many others. The Colony Palm Beach Hotel has been discovered as a little gem for destination weddings which come to us from New York, Dallas, even London.
Colony Palm Beach Hotel contacts…
» Pets are not allowed
» Check-in time starts at: 4PM
» Check-out time is: noon
»Minimum check-in age is: 21
- The Colony’s hotel rooms, suites and penthouses reflect a British West Indies decor with pale yellow walls, tropical inspired draperies and imported Mahogany furniture.
- The Colony has one-bedroom and two-bedroom suites. All suites have living rooms with sofa beds. Some of The Colony’s suites have two bathrooms.
- Rooms, suites and the penthouses all have complimentary wireless Internet available. Cable television includes HBO. Flat screen televisions, robes, hairdryers, safes, umbrellas and luxury bath amenities included in all rooms.
- Polo Steaks & Seafood, Palm Beach’s Best and most unique restaurant. Perhaps the only steakhouse anywhere having Al Fresco Dining and classic Tableside Cooking. Daytime specialties are our signature Lobster Bisque, “Polo’s Best” Chicken Salad, Lobster Salad and although not very steakhouse-like, little Tea sandwiches. Polo’s cozy bar is a pleasant social club for Palm Beachers who come for good conversation; perfect martinis and great music.
- Palm Court….. A comfortable combination of Palm Beach and South Beach, The Colony’s new Palm Court conveys a relaxed and airy environment. Along with special outdoor couches, chandeliers and ceiling fans, the new space also sports a beautiful mural of hand-painted tile by artist Dan Droney and two flowing fountains that provide a soothing backdrop for mealtime conversations and cocktail party badinage. The hotel’s new Palm Court includes floating white drapery panels that can divide the space into smaller, more intimate dining areas. Other highlights include custom cushions and throw pillows, bistro tables and chairs, and customized floor lamps.
- Café 155…… Under the red awnings, Café 155 opens with freshly baked breakfast item and freshly made breakfast sandwiches with your favorite Red Diamond coffee or teas. For lunch you will be greeted with the irresistible smell of freshly baked cookies. Homemade soups, salads, hot paninis, cold wraps, gourmet hot dogs and our famous Polo Burger.
- Friday is Motown night when the dancing spills onto the Pool Deck until the wee hours. Saturday guests enjoy listening and dancing to The Switzer Trio’s wide range of music.
The Colony Hotel is located in the heart of world-famous Palm Beach, only half a block from the beautiful beach and internationally renowned Worth Avenue shopping! Here are just a few of the many places you can visit during your visit:
- Worth Avenue….. The Worth Avenue experience has been treasured for over half a century by visitors the world over – an opportunity to shop legendary international boutiques as well as unique specialty stores found only on the Avenue.
- Palm Beach Par 3 Golf Course….. Play golf along the ocean at the beautiful, newly renovated Palm Beach Par 3 Golf Course.
2345 South Ocean Blvd., Palm Beach, 561-547-0598
- American Orchid Society Visitors Center & Botanical Gardens… features a world-class botanical garden, spectacular greenhouse, incredible water features and thousands of orchids. 16700 AOS Lane, Delray Beach, 561-404-2000
- Lion Country Safari…. 4.2 mile drive through safari, a thousand roaming animals, plus walk through park and petting zoo.
- Loxahatchee Everglades Tour…. 15490 Loxahatchee Road, Boca Raton, 561-482-6107
- Sawgrass Recreation Park….. This attraction offers Airboat Tours through the Everglades. Four unique tours are offered and one is even offered in the evening! Guided tours include seeing of exotic wildlife and “Swamp” yard exhibits, Seminole Indian stories and more. For individuals or as a group outing this is an exciting, thrilling and fun adventure.
- Palm Beach Zoo…… Intimate zoo with over 1,000 animals from around the world. Recently remodeled. Tropics and Black Bears are a must see.
- South Florida Science Museum…. Hands-on science center, aquarium, planetarium and museum. Family oriented activities.
- Flagler Museum…. Completed in 1902, Whitehall, Henry Flagler’s Gilded Age estate is more magnificent than any other private dwelling in the United States. Tours available.
- Kravis Center for the Performing Arts….. This center presents a diverse lineup of musicals, ballet and modern dance, opera, classical, jazz, pop and country music.
- Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens… 200 acre park, nature trails, ponds, waterfalls, bonsai gardens, two museum buildings with changing and permanent exhibitions.
- Japanese tea house, café and store….. 4000 Morikami Park Road, Delray Beach, 561-495-0233
- Norton Museum of Art…. The Museum is internationally distinguished for its permanent collection featuring 19th and 20th Century European, American, Chinese and Contemporary art. View special exhibits. Café.1451 South Olive Avenue, West Palm Beach, 561-832-5196
- Cruzan Amphitheatre…. A state of the art outdoor concert facility with a capacity of nearly 19,000
After five decades of hosting thousands of events, meetings, conventions and weddings, the Colony spaces have been fine-tuned to provide charming flexible setting for small to medium sized gatherings.
When combined, our hotel’s 90 newly appointed Guest Rooms, Suites, Private Villas, Presidential Penthouse and our 3,500 sq. ft. of Meeting & Banquet space, provide complete hosting flexibility for groups of up to 250 attendees. Add the Palm Court and Royal Room for even more space.
The Colony’s hotel rooms, suites and penthouses reflect a British West Indies decor with pale yellow walls, tropical inspired draperies and imported Mahogany furniture.
For Meetings & Events with Hotel Room Block Requirements, contact Ruth 1-800-521-5525 x144.
WEDDINGS…. Your Choice of Three Memorable Wedding Packages from 50 to 180 Guests Plus The Royal Dinner
The Colony Hotel has hosted some of Palm Beach’s most glorious events for over 60 years. And now, The Colony offers you Three Elegant Wedding Packages and The Royal Dinner, all carefully designed to make your beautiful Wedding day worry free.
Please call 561-655-5430 and ask for Noelle, our Wedding Planner
Email inquiries can be sent to: email@example.com
Colony Palm Beach Hotel Is A beautiful Boutique Luxury Hotel Located On The Island Of Palm Beach, Minutes Away From The Beach & West Palm Beach Downtown