From the start Brookstone created a fun, interactive shopping experience. At our stores customers are encouraged to try products out for true, hands-on shopping. Every visit to Brookstone CityPlace is an opportunity to discover new and ingenious items of superior quality all in a friendly environment of customer service and integrity that simply can’t be found anywhere else.
Brookstone CityPlace, West Palm Beach
• Monday – Saturday: 11am – 8pm
• Sunday: 11am – 6pm
CityPlace, West Palm Beach the premier shopping, dining and entertainment destination in Palm Beach County, is the center of Downtown West Palm Beach, featuring 600,000 square feet of retail businesses, including restaurants, a 20-screen theater, an open-air plaza, cultural arts theater and more than 570 private residences.
CityPlace Information …
For Information: (561) 366-1000 | Website: www.cityplace.com
CityPlace Parking Information….
4 Public Parking Garages are attached to CityPlace:
• Hibiscus Parking Garage – main garage
• Muvico/IMAX Gardenia Parking Garage – attached to Muvico/IMAX
• Macy’s Sapodilla Parking Garage – attached to Macy’s
• Okeechobee Parking Garage – attached to Tower Condominiums
CityPlace Parking Rates …
• First Hour – in before 10 pm: FREE
• First Hour – in after 10 pm: $1
• 61 to 80 minutes – in before 10 pm= $2
• 61 to 80 minutes – in after 10 pm= $3
• Each additional 20 minutes= $1 (or any part thereof)
• Daily maximum – over 5 hours: $10 (per ticket)
• Lost Ticket: $10
• Cash & credit cards only – Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Diners. Checks not accepted.
Ideal for a nice night out in West Palm Beach
A nice place to hang out in with many restaurants that everyone can find something to eat at and great entertainment & live performances at the plaza on Fridays and Saturdays.